Join INURA, exchange
experiences, have contacts throughout the world with people involved in urban
research and action, join workgroups,
be on an e-mail listserve and of course attend the annual INURA meeting.
MEMBERSHIP with INURA
Terms and conditions
- Membership fee is for 1 year, (Jan - Dec) and has to be renewed annually.
- Membership ends with written notice by the member.
- Paid fees (or parts of it) are not refundable.
- Exclusion of members can be decided by the AGM due to contravention against the principles or not meeting the financial demands (fee payment).
- The amount of the membership fee is decided at the AGM.
- Members can participate and vote on INURA matters at the Annual General Meeting (AGM):
- The AGM takes place during the annual INURA conference
- The agenda of the AGM is announced in advance
- Every member can contribute to the agenda.
- INURA’s legal form is an association according to Swiss law (Art. 60ff ZGB) with seat in Zurich, Switzerland
- With your membership you confirm your agreement with the INURA principles
- Membership admits you to participate in common projects, p.ex. "New Metropolitan Mainstream"
- Membership fees are:
- Individuals 50.-
- Sustaining members** 100.- €
- Institutions 250.-
fee*** 25.- €
* Equivalents in foreign currency are accepted, please check
current rate of exchange)
** Well paid professionals, professors etc.
*** Students, unemployed, people with VERY low-income or with non-convertible currency.
Free membership upon request.
Your contribution helps to maintain the INURA homepage, membership administration and coordination of INURA activities.
MEMBERSHIP FEE PAYMENT
to Bank Payment
Zürcher Kantonalbank, PF 715, CH-8010 Zürich, Switzerland
To the order of:
account nr 1100-0643.833
IBAN: CH80 0070 0110 0006 4383 3
Bank Nr: 700
SWIFT (BIC): ZKBKCHZZ80A
Please do not send personal checks!
They are charged with a sFr. 10.- commission!