Terms and conditions
- Membership fee is for 1 year, and has to be renewed annually.
- Membership ends with written notice by the member.
- Paid fees (or parts of it) are not refundable.
- Exclusion of members can be decided by the AGM due to contravention against the principles or not meeting the financial demands (fee payment).
- The amount of the membership fee is decided at the AGM.
- Members can participate and vote on INURA matters at the Annual General Meeting (AGM):
- The AGM takes place during the annual INURA conference.
- The agenda of the AGM is announced in advance.
- Every member can contribute to the agenda.
- INURA’s legal form is an association according to Swiss law (Art. 60ff ZGB) with seat in Zurich, Switzerland
- With your membership you confirm your agreement with the INURA principles
- Membership admits you to participate in common projects, p.ex. “New Metropolitan Mainstream”
- Your contribution helps to maintain the INURA homepage, membership administration and coordination of INURA activities.